Attend MMI

Saturday, January 12, 2013

let some things go


Day 2 Part B Let some Things Go

This is Part B to Day 2 of the 7-Day Financial-
Freedom Challenge.

So, how has it been going today? Have you seen
any initial chances to save money? Have you
made a plan to let some things go?

We know it's a lot to do. But when you take action
today on letting go of some things, you'll really
benefit from it.

One Financial Freedom Challenge participant
has already said, "You prompted me to re-look
at my cell phone bill and I found a way to save
about $40 each month on my plan that took me
20 minutes to change." Alan deserves a HUGE
round of applause!

You can make these sorts of changes too. Just
put in the time today.

Once you've made these starting changes, it's
important for you to live with them for at least a
few months. See what they net you. Decide how
you feel about living with or without them.

And put it on your calendar to asses again soon.
If you're really unhappy with a change, undo it.
And choose another three things to try instead.
The point is that you manage your money. It
doesn't manage you.

Before bed tonight, say this to yourself. "It's not
when I have plenty of money I'll manage it. It's
once I start to manage it that I'll have plenty of
money."

Then say, "I'm an excellent money manager."

You really are, you know.

To your success,
Peak Potentials
******************************************************************
Get Day 2 of Financial Freedom Challenge Action Plan
******************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment